Summer Time
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Welcome-1
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Staff-2
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Oliviastaff
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} PERFILI may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} MP
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Scarlettstaff
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} PERFILI may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} MP
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Samstaff
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Nico3
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} ATAJOS
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Ultimostemas
Últimos temas
» Wingardium Leviosa, rol foro (NORMAL)
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Icon_minitimeVie Ago 03, 2012 10:47 pm por Invitado

» Secretos de Idhún {Afiliación Normal}
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Icon_minitimeMiér Jul 25, 2012 12:38 pm por Invitado

» Young Minds College, Afiliacion Elite
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Icon_minitimeJue Jul 12, 2012 12:04 pm por Invitado

» Gossip Girl ~ Elite
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Icon_minitimeJue Mayo 24, 2012 9:44 am por Invitado

» Until the fame do us part ~ Elite
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Icon_minitimeJue Mayo 24, 2012 9:42 am por Invitado

» holliday's book --elite
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Icon_minitimeJue Mayo 03, 2012 4:37 am por Invitado

» Alien fan fiction. || Afiliación élite.
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Icon_minitimeSáb Abr 28, 2012 11:04 am por Invitado

» OPPUGNO THE LIGHTS -- Recién abierto. {Normal}
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Icon_minitimeMiér Mar 21, 2012 11:20 am por Invitado

» New Generation (CANNON LIBRES) ELITE
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Icon_minitimeMar Mar 06, 2012 4:49 pm por Invitado

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} People
¿Quién está en línea?
En total hay 3 usuarios en línea: 0 Registrados, 0 Ocultos y 3 Invitados :: 1 Motor de búsqueda

Ninguno

[ Ver toda la lista ]

El record de usuarios en línea fue de 27 durante el Mar Ene 03, 2012 3:29 pm
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} ESTACION
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} AWARDS-2
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Afiliados-2
¡Votanos! Roleando | Top List de Foros de Rol
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} 100x50 I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} HERMANOS-1 I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Wsqpi I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} TVDTO-gif5a I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Syp4c0 I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} 40x40 Université Fourvière I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Ch40x40 I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} 2dm7t5 Anden9y3/4 I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} A40x40 I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Standar-1

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva}

2 participantes

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Empty I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva}

Mensaje por Nika Golubinstsekva Jue Ene 05, 2012 3:49 pm

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Tumblr_li8izvi2QH1qze0cbo1_1280_large
VeroNika Golubinstsekva

Veinticuatro | Periodista | Búlgara | Homosexual | Visitantes mujeres

P E R S O N A L I D A D#
Espontánea y natural, como la vida misma. Así es exáctamente Nika, la joven procedente de bulgaria.
Una mujer guerrera que pelea hasta el final todo lo que en su vida le interesa y le vale para conseguir una mejor situación ya sea económica o sentimental. Eso es, no se rinde, nunca.
Desde que su padre terminase con la vida de su madre, es decir, desde muy joven, Nika cambió su timidez por descaro, su amabilidad y cordialidad por la mala educación y sus ganas de sonreír por ganas de llorar.

En cambio, a medida que ha ido madurando se está consolidando como una mujer más bien pasota con todo el mundo ya que la mayoría de las personas le suenan indiferente y por eso no presta practicamente atención a no ser que sea para escribir algun artículo de los suyos.
Aunque nunca le ha gustado llamar en exceso la atención, su ascendente fama en Bulgaria la han convertido en un pequeño foco de atención para los periodistas carroñeros. Aun así no se deja influenciar por nadie, es más, es ella la que siempre maneja el cotarro.

Se le tacha de una chica solitaria pero a la vez carismática con los pocos amigos que tiene. Efectivamente, no tiene mucha relación con nadie debido a la desconfianza que le producen las demás personas, especialmente si se tratan de hombres.
Se considera bastante brusca hablando porque habitualmente suelen salir de su boca alguna que otra blasfemia y no necesariamente tiene que ser cuando esté de mal humor, simplemente es su forma de expresarse, basta, pero así es.
Su mal carácter le hace ser una mujer fuerte, que después de lo que ha vivido no se deja aplastar por nada ni nadie.
Desde pequeña ha tenido cierto desdén por las normas y aunque no quiera, siempre acaba saltándoselas o metiéndose en algún que otro lío.
El vivir desde muy joven sola le ha hecho madurar muy rápido aunque a veces le gusta comportarse como una cría.

Family

»Padres
~Sergey Golubinstsekv
~Lena Smirnova
»Hermanos
»Primos
»Parientes Lejanos
»Familia Adoptiva

Friends

»Mejores Amigos
»Buenos Amigos
»Amigos
»Confidentes
»Protegidos
»Protectores
»Consentidos| Me consienten
»Amigos de la Infancia
»Proceso de Amistad
»Compañeros de Fiesta
»Cura de Resaca
»Amigos Secretos
»Conocidos
»Trato Cordial

Lovers

»Curiosidad
»Confusión
»Atracción
»Tensión Sexual
»Solo Sexo
»Amigos con Derecho
»Desliz
»+18
»Capricho
»Obsesión
»Amor
»Amor Platónico
»Pareja Actual
»Ex Pareja
»Amor|Odio

Enemies

»Indiferencia
»Te Molesto|Me Molestas
»Trato Hostil
»Burla
»Desprecio
»Enemigos
»Odio

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Mypictr500x2501
V I P

Nika Golubinstsekva
Nika Golubinstsekva

Nombre Completo : Veronika Golubinstsekva

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Empty Re: I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva}

Mensaje por Allegra S. Khan Vie Ene 06, 2012 6:23 am

¿Alguna idea para poder pensar? Smile
Allegra S. Khan
Allegra S. Khan

Nombre Completo : Allegra Stephanie Khan

I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva} Empty Re: I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall defend, to the death, your right to say it {Nika Golubinstsekva}

Mensaje por Nika Golubinstsekva Vie Ene 06, 2012 4:41 pm

He leído tu personalidad y veo que no tenemos demasiadas cosas en común, aun así tu físico atraerá a Nika por lo que creo que te puedo ofrecer Conocidos, trato cordial y atracción+curiosidad (por mi parte ya que no te veo dispuesta XD). ¿Algo que añadir?
Nika Golubinstsekva
Nika Golubinstsekva

Nombre Completo : Veronika Golubinstsekva

Mensaje por Allegra S. Khan Vie Ene 06, 2012 6:44 pm

Todo me parece totalmente correcto Smile
Allegra S. Khan
Allegra S. Khan

Nombre Completo : Allegra Stephanie Khan

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado